Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-18 Origin: Site
Shelves play a very important role in modern logistics activities, and the modernization of warehouse management is directly related to the types and functions of shelves. The role and function of the shelf are as follows. Shelf is a kind of rack structure, which can fully utilize the warehouse space for heavy-duty storage shelves, improve the utilization rate of storage capacity, and expand the storage capacity of the warehouse. The goods stored in the shelves do not squeeze each other, and the material loss is small, which can completely ensure the function of the material itself and reduce the loss of goods. The goods in the shelf are easy to access, easy to count and measure, and can be first-in-first-out. To ensure the quality of stored goods, measures such as moisture-proof, dust-proof, anti-theft, anti-sabotage and so on can be taken to improve the quality of material storage. The structure and function of many new shelves are conducive to the realization of mechanization and automatic management of warehouses.
Regarding the three-dimensional warehouse shelf, let's first understand its basic information.
1. Automated three-dimensional warehouse is a new concept that appears in logistics warehousing. It is composed of shelf, roadway stacking crane, inlet (out) warehouse workbench and automatic transport (out) and operation control system.
2. High-density storage to achieve "goods to find people" picking. The automation system adopts machine trolley picking throughout the process, and the overall shelf arrangement is very dense. The daily order processing scale can reach 96,000 pieces, and the plot ratio is 10 times that of the traditional system.
3. Integration of warehousing and sorting, saving operating area, combining storage area and sorting area into one, improving picking speed and saving logistics costs.
4. Food cold storage, auto parts, printing and publishing, clothing and textile, medicine and chemical industry, manufacturing, textile leather, subway, airport and other fields are widely used.
What items do the shelves of the three-dimensional warehouse need to be inspected? In fact, like the usual shelf inspection, it contains the following:
1. Shelf appearance inspection: whether the paint coating falls off, weld quality appearance inspection, rust of cargo frame parts, etc.;
2. Bolt tightening inspection: whether the bolt is damaged or loose
3. Safety pin inspection: whether the safety pin is missing or damaged
4. Column anti-collision foot protection inspection: whether the column anti-collision foot protection is set and damaged
5. Inspection of cargo components: whether column foot nodes, columns, diagonal braces, beams and beam and column joints are deformed or damaged
6. Safety clear distance inspection: whether the safe clear distance between the goods and the column and beam meets the requirements
7. Column verticality detection: detect the verticality of the column under no load or load conditions
8. Beam deflection detection: detect the measured deflection under load
9. Safety protection detection: roadway top tie rod, load warning sign, column foot guard, column group guardrail
10. Other items: relevant identification of shelves, stability of goods placement, quality of pallets, structural displacement inspection, fastener inspection, etc.
Why is shelf safety testing necessary?
In the process of long-term service of the warehouse, frequent conflicts, overloads and fatigue eventually affect the structural safety and bearing capacity, and the shelf system has potential safety and danger, and periodic safety testing and load-bearing testing of the shelves are required.
1. The initial deviation to the shelf, the deviation caused by long-term load is greater, beyond the scope allowed by safety standards
2. Tilt or deviation caused by floor settlement
3. Heavy access operations will lead to relaxation and shedding of structures
4. If it is not equipped with safety protection facilities or is not equipped with safety protection facilities, it is easy to cause operational accidents
5. The damaged structures and auxiliary parts are not replaced immediately.
Jiangsu EBIL Intelligent Storage Technology Co., Ltd., "EBILTECH" for short, is a high-tech enterprise headquartered in Gaochun High-tech Development Zone, Jiangsu. Committed to providing enterprises with all kinds of intelligent storage shelves and automation equipment, for many automation integrators to provide warehousing equipment and after-sales maintenance services. He has more than 20 years of manufacturing experience and 16 years of R&D and design experience. The products include all kinds of shelves, shuttle panels, shuttle mother cars, multi-layer shuttle vehicles, four-way shuttle vehicles, roadway stackers, high-speed hoists, automatic conveyors and other automation equipment.