Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-13 Origin: Site
The automated vertical storage racking system is composed of high-level racks, laneway stacking cranes, cargo conveying system, warehouse entry and exit workbench, and automatic transport entry and operation control system. The warehouse is connected as a whole through WMS and WCS, which enables real-time synchronization of warehouse cargo information.
The automated warehouse racking system can realize fully automated operation, saving labor costs, reducing labor costs and improving operating efficiency. But at the same time, there are also certain shortcomings in automated warehouse shelves. EBIL TECH has summarized the following points.
1. The structure of the automated warehouse system is relatively complicated, and there are many related supporting equipment, and the investment cost is relatively high.
2. The height of the automated warehouse racking system is 10-30M, and the stability and robustness of the racking system are relatively high. So the warehouse racking must ensure the accuracy and quality of the shelf during production. The supporting automation equipment is generally customized according to customer requirements, so the production cycle will be longer. At the same time, the quality and accuracy of the installation must be ensured when the warehouse rack is installed. The construction period will be extended and the cost will increase accordingly.
3. The automated warehouse racking system has a strong ability to handle goods in batches, which is suitable for the storage of large quantities and small types of goods, but not suitable for the storage of many types and little quantities goods.
4. The maintenance requirements of the automated warehouse racking system are high, so you must rely on the supplier to get timely technical assistance in the event of a system failure.
5. The use of automated warehouse racking system needs to fully consider the impact of environmental changes on the goods, such as considering the power supply and ventilation of the warehouse, to prevent the loss of goods caused by emergencies.