Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-05 Origin: Site
For the use of warehouse shelves, we must know the correct repair and maintenance methods to extend the shelf life. Through the correct use and maintenance of the shelves, the damage of the shelves can be reduced. If the shelf is frequently maintained, the service life can be extended.
EBIL METAL lists the precautions for the use and maintenance of storage shelves:
1. The shelf should also be protected from moisture during use. If the shelf is damp, it needs to be wiped clean with a rag in time to avoid rusting of the shelf. Special attention should be paid to the interface position of the shelf because it is easier to rust.
2. Do not overload the shelf while using it. Each shelf has its maximum load, and the load capacity of the shelf is destined at the time of design, so do not overload the shelf during the use of the shelf to avoid potential safety hazards.
3. Pay attention to the size of the goods, not super high and super wide. The size of the pallet and the goods should be less than 100mm of the inner size of the shelf.
4. The goods should be handled with care during the handling process to avoid hitting the shelf.
5. Place heavy objects on the bottom of the shelf and light objects on the upper floor/
6. Safety is the first priority. When the shelf is storing goods, the bottom of the shelf should be prevented from entering.